North Dakota Bismarck mission February 2016 to August 2017

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

LAST EMAIL!

well, we have had a busy week with saying good bye to a bunch of people for the sisters. Sister Penrod is also getting transferred to Grand Forks! should be lots of fun. 
Yesterday we went to the temple with some converts for baptisms it was a lot of fun. after Me and Sister Harris had exit interviews with President. it was awesome. such a spiritual day.
 well, this week will be a weird one. I will be getting home Friday and will be released and won't be a missionary anymore. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have had to SERVE a mission. I'm grateful for everyone I have met and the relationships I built especially with my father in heaven. I know he is always there guiding us helping us a long the way even when we don't want it. I know we all have a Savior who died for us and is always there to support us when we struggle. I know times can be hard but we are never alone.
My homecoming is this Sunday if you would like to come :) 
-- 1 railroad tracks
2  a park in Belfield
3 last District meeting
4 temple yesterday
5 temple!

Sister Haley McDonald






No comments:

Post a Comment